How to clean a clogged nozzle on the Master System Pro or Mini System Pro
When you encounter a clogged nozzle in your Select e-Gun™, you will notice that the shape of the spray pattern will differ from the others. It may be narrower, uneven, and in rare circumstances, it might stop spraying altogether.
It is very important that the nozzles remain completely clear from debris because it can affect your chrome plating in negative ways. Fortunately, we’ve made keeping your nozzles clean easy.
Cleaning a clogged nozzle
IDENTIFYING THE PROBLEM
In the video, we have a nozzle that is spraying correctly, and one nozzle that is spraying incorrectly (clogged nozzle).
As you can see in the video, the nozzle stream is broken and is spraying unevenly.
When the nozzle is not clogged and is in proper working order, the stream is distributed evenly all the way around.
There are two nozzles that are more likely to get clogged on the Select e-gun; the G4 nozzle and the A22 nozzle. The G4, because it can accumulate residue over time. The A22 nozzle because it might oxidize over time if the system has not been cleaned after usage.
CLEANING CLOGGED NOZZLES:
- Using the Cosmichrome cleaning tools, unscrew the clear front plastic cap with the torx/star driver from the Select e-Gun™.
- Grab your Cosmichrome nozzle cap cleaning tool that was included with your Master System Pro.
- Using the tool, unscrew the clogged nozzle cap in question and remove it.
- Remove the metal cap from the tool and insert the needle into the back and the front of the clogged nozzle cap to clear out the debris.
*BE VERY DELICATE WHEN CLEANING – ANY ROUGH MANIPULATION CAN PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE INSIDE OF THE NOZZLE CAP.
When the nozzle cap is sufficiently cleaned, use your tool to screw it back onto the Select e-Gun™.
- Be sure to secure the nozzle cap by hand only. Do not overtighten!
- Use the torx/star drive to replace the front plastic cap onto the Select e-Gun and get back to work!
For more information and your free consultation be sure to Contact Us Today!
Also, check us out on Social Media!